Here are some great energy saving tips:
- Turn off computer when not in use.
- Install automatic timers on outdoor lighting.
- Install attic fans to ventilate attic.
- Cook with small appliances. They use less energy than an electric range.
- Install night set back thermostat, furnace.
- Purchase high efficiency equipment when buying appliances, ie: dishwasher, refrigerator, air conditioner, washing machine.
- Install insulating gaskets behind switch and receptacle covers on devices located on exterior walls.
- Use compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- Install Powerworx whole house energy management system. Eliminate wasted electrical consumption.